By accessing or using musiccrowns.org, members signify that they have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or delete parts of the terms and conditions of use at any time, without prior notice. Persons who do not agree to abide by the terms and conditions of service should not enter our web site. When a person enters our web site, that action constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of use.
1. Registration: There are no fees for using musiccrowns.org. To use all musiccrowns.org services, users must register and obtain a unique user identification (user ID) and password from musiccrowns.org. Users represent that all information provided to musiccrowns.org is true and agree not to use an inappropriate user name. Members who choose an inappropriate user name will be required to submit an alternate. If the requested user name is already in use, members will be required to submit an alternate. Members agree to keep their user ID and password confidential and secure and not to disclose this information to any third party. Members should not log on to musiccrowns.org with someone else’s user ID and password. Members cannot impersonate another person, or access or attempt to access another user’s account or registration information. Anyone can register on musiccrowns.org, but persons under the age of 18 years must have the consent of a parent, guardian or other responsible person. Members can end their registration at any time by sending an email to musiccrowns.org.
2. Proof of the age of majority: Persons under the age of 18 years cannot log in to musiccrowns.org or enter the web site unless they have the consent of a parent, guardian or other responsible person. If a person under the age of 18 years does log on to musiccrowns.org, musiccrowns.org will assume that they have the consent of a parent, guardian or other responsible person. Any losses or financial damages incurred by a user of musiccrowns.org are the responsibility of the user.
3. Chat Rooms and Forum Rules: musiccrowns.org chat rooms and forums allow musiccrowns.org members to chat with their friends and meet new friends in a safe and fun environment. The rules below apply to all musiccrowns.org chat rooms and forums.
musiccrowns.org members agree that they will not:
A. Make personal attacks on anyone during their use of a chat room or forum. Members also agree that they will not abuse other members because of their race, colour, sex or religious beliefs. In addition, members agree not to re-ignite closed inflammatory threads by creating new threads on the same topic.
B. Use bad language excessively or unnecessarily, or post any messages that are counter to the rules of chat rooms and forums.
C. Post any advertisements, commercial messages or notices that serve a personal interest. Members also cannot reproduce the content of messages sent using a “Private Messaging” function of a forum. Members cannot reproduce this material on a forum or anywhere else without permission of the sender. The only exception is for site administration purposes, when done by a site administrator.
D. Upload inappropriate photos. This will result in the member being banned from the site.
E. Post or provide links anywhere on musiccrowns.org that contain affiliate IDs that allow anyone, either directly or indirectly, to profit from MP3 files or video files or links.
4. Chat Room and Forum Security: We’re doing the utmost to keep the musiccrowns.org environment safe. musiccrowns.org prohibits the broadcast of bad and/or inappropriate language. Administrators will warn members who violate chat room rules. Administrators will remove members who don’t heed a warning. Despite all these precautions, musiccrowns.org users should be aware of the following:
A. musiccrowns.org does not prescreen user content or video chat room content. musiccrowns.org has no control over user profiles or video chat room content or availability. Viewing user profiles and audio or video content, or entering private chat rooms is done at a member’s own risk.
B. musiccrowns.org also suggests that members not trust chat room occupants, since members cannot know their motives (good or bad).
C. Members should not post personal information such as telephone numbers, home addresses, etc.
D. Members should not share their passwords with third parties. Passwords should remain secret.
E. Information contained in the “members” section of musiccrowns.org is the member’s responsibility. Members should specify what (if any) information in this section is OK to broadcast to other members. Members should also specify what (if any) information is not OK to broadcast.
F. Neither musiccrowns.org nor any of its affiliates or licensors shall be liable to a member or anyone else for any loss or injury, caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering information through the site.
G. In no event will musiccrowns.org, its affiliates or licensors be liable to a member or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by a member in reliance on information procured, compiled, interpreted, reported or delivered through the site. musiccrowns.org and its affiliates and licensors shall not be liable to a member or anyone else for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect or similar damages) even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
A. Authorised musiccrowns.org staff and affiliates acknowledge that we will keep secret the personal information of our users. Members should be aware that musiccrowns.org uses statistical information like type of browser, age, sex, location, etc. without disclosing it to third parties. We use this information only to improve our web site.
B. We will use information given to us by our members only to make musiccrowns.org a better environment for our members. We will not broadcast it in any way.
C. musiccrowns.org users decide what to broadcast about themselves. musiccrowns.org is not responsible for any loss or financial damage resulting from such broadcasts by a member. musiccrowns.org can disclose any information to authorized bodies about the member in case of any legal inquiry.
6. Admission of Agreement: musiccrowns.org members hereby acknowledge musiccrowns.org’s terms and conditions when they enter the web site. If a conflict arises, musiccrowns.org hereby acknowledges and certifies that it will supply these terms and conditions to a court of law as a proof.
If a member violates any of the above rules, musiccrowns.org reserves the right to ban that member from the site. musiccrowns.org will also ban members if they use offensive language, promote hate mail, use violence or engage in any other negative action or behaviour. At its discretion, musiccrowns.org may increase the length of a member ‘s banishment or prevent a member from logging in to the site.
VIP members, users of private rooms, holders of musiccrowns.org cash or tips do not receive special treatment. They must adhere to all site rules and will be subject to the same penalties as other members.
There are no refunds for banned members who purchase musiccrowns.org services and do not follow site rules. Members agree that if musiccrowns.org bans them from the site for rule violation(s), no refund is due that member.