DJ JEFF G has been a full-time working in-house resident DJ for more than 20 years in some of the most prestigious clubs across the U.S. and Central and South America and has more than 4000 performances under his belt. He has been primarily employed at clubs in the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex at clubs on upper and lower Greenville Avenue, Deep Ellum, Addison, and Uptown, but also spent several years spinning in Baltimore, Md. and Washington D.C.
DJ JEFF G is one of the industry’s most versatile DJs with a vast knowledge of all popular music formats and genres, though he is primarily known for playing Top 40 and working crowds into frenzies as he merges popular favorites from many decades with Electro House and Electro Pop.. He continually finds new ways to stretch the limits of computer/digital DJing and mixing and is always a crowd favorite. His energetic music and personality combine to create unique and personal performances.
DJ JEFF G has an unparalleled collection of more than 165,000 (one-hundred-sixty-five-thousand) songs and remixes spanning the 1920’s to the present, representing all popular musical genres. All songs and mixes are readily available at each of his shows, and are stored on the dual internal 1TB hard drives (2TB total capacity) located inside his high performance laptop. Jeff currently purchases and creates 800-1000 new tracks each month, and is always up to date with current favorites.
DJ JEFF G honed his vocal promotion skills and mic work while performing as a resident DJ in some of DFW’s most luxurious gentlemen’s clubs including the 18,000 square foot Penthouse Key Club and the world renowned Men’s Club of Dallas, Jaguars Gold Club, PT’s, and The Spearmint Rhino of Dallas.
In 2000, Jeff started a side project, Legacy Media, and worked as an audio engineer mastering and providing cd duplication services for local and national musicians and bands. Jeff sold Legacy Media in 2009 and in 2010 opened and continues to operate Legacy Audio Video, a mobile DJ company catering to upscale weddings, private parties, fashion shows, and corporate events.
In 2006, after taking several years off from mixing and the Nightclub scene, DJ JEFF G resumed production of new mixes and prepared for new performances. In 2007, he resumed spinning in Nightclubs across the U.S. and internationally.
In 2010, Jeff competed in and won the So You Think You Can Mix Contest, sponsored by MTV3, at Club Krush in Garland, Texas. In 2012, from more than 200 applicants, Dallas radio station I93 FM and The Semeni Entertainment Group narrowed the 200 plus applicants down to 8 competitors, including DJ JEFF G, for The Next Big DJ Contest, held at Wish Ultralounge Dallas. While he was not selected as the winner, he enjoyed competing against his peers, and feels honored to have been selected as one of Dallas’ elite DJ’s.
Jeff is currently available for bookings and residency in DFW, nationally and internationally and capable of flying free to most cities across the U.S. reducing his national booking costs considerably.
Recent Notable United States Headliner Performances:
• Lily Pond, 44 Three Mile Harbor Rd., Westchester/Long Island, NY 11937 (2010)
• The Black Cat Nightclub, 7800 Route 11, Cicero/Syracuse, NY 13039 (2010)
• Barcode, 1890 Arden Way, Sacramento, CA (2010)
• Harry O’s 427 Main, PO Box 28017, Park City, UT 84060 (2010)
• Ultra, 15495 U.S. 41 North #111, North Naples. FL (2010)
• Union, 8210 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA (2009)
• Ricochet, 3853 Cleveland Ave., Fort Myers, FL 33901 (2009)
• LEVEL4, The Royal Hawaiian Center, Waikiki, Hawaii (2009)
• Blush Nightclub, 261 California Dr, Burlingame, CA 94010 (2009)
• Bossa Nova, 1960 N. Clybourn, Chicago, Il (2009)
• J C Fandango Night Club, 12361 Chapman Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92840 (2009)
• The Office, 310 S. West St., Raleigh, NC 27603 (2008)
• Stingaree, 454 6th Ave., San Diego, CA 92101-7008 (2008)
• Seven Ultra Lounge, 528 Seventh St., Santa Rosa, CA (2008)
• The Mansion 1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach, FL (2007)
• Burn Nightclub, 122 E Washington St., Phoenix, AZ 85004 (2007)
Recent Notable International Headliner and Festival Performances
• M@D Disco Bar, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia (2011)
• Automania Disco, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, (2011)
• Electronic Music Festival, Costa Rica (2010)
• Occidental Grand Papagayo Resort Guanacaste, Costa Rica with resident DJ Christian Mauricio Lopez Mairena (2010)